/ ALPINESTARS SUPERTECH R BLKREDWHT
Alpinestars most iconic riding boot, worn by a roster of champions past and present, the Supertech R has undergone a series of evolutions to significantly ramp up its performance features even further. Innovations for 2015 include a newly redesigned compound rubber sole, an update to the ergonomically profiled shinplate and a redesigned front flex area – all of which enhancing the podium winning performance of this CE certified boot.
• Durable and technical microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility.
• Microfiber main shell offers high levels of water-resistance, durability, and improved weight-savings.
• Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Redesigned front flex area is constructed from over-injected TPU over inject on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs for improve abrasion resistance and natural forward and back movements.
• Top gaiter follows leg contour and is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with PU.
• Lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg.
Returns Policy: If you are unhappy with the fit of the product when you receive it or otherwise have a problem with the product you have the right to return it to us within 30 days for refund or exchange, after this period only an exchange or store credit will be offered for the value of the item itself provided the garment is unused and in satisfactory condition. Any postage incurred during this transaction by yourselves unfortunately cannot be covered by us. All of our Garments and Helmets are covered by a minimum of 1 years manufacturer warranty which we will handle, however again postage to our store is not covered - only postage to and from the suppliers from ourselves during the warranty return process.